CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

so much for in bed by midnight!

I swore to myself in bed my midnight... yeah right who was i kidding. i set up my new laptop, put laundry in for jacob, cleaned the kitchen, took the dog(s) out then cleaned up dog poo, marian got up and wanted love time with mama and a drink, checked my mail that " just one more time" and now this! I'm listening to my new CD which love and thinking about someone. I had a good day but a great night! have you ever met someone who you just cant stop lookin at? really want to kiss but have to control yourself and hate it and before the night is over want just one more touch, well next time i dont know that i am going to control myself! I do know that tonight i am going to bed happy, and i havent done that in awhile!

some of you know about a part of my past that i dont share but for some reason i felt the need to get it out and see if the interest was still there, I hope it is.

on another note my new laptop is awsome!! it will take some getting use to but i'll get it all figured out soon enough.

alrighy heading of to bed

0 comments: