CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I hate cars

God i would be so much better off if i didn't have to worry about fixing my car! so i need new brakes in the suburban, that makes me mad, especially since i told James there was a funny sound and he ignored me, guess i should have taken it in myself....now on to the car needs a new fuel injector runs like shit and everyday it gets worse i know with my luck I'm going to brake down on the side of the road one day and be screwed.. oh yeah what makes that better is that my battery on my cell is always dying soooo i get a car charger guess what the liter in the car doesn't work!

yep and if it cant get any worse while i am bitching about it to James he tells me the Jeep is leaking transmission fluid AND oil but he cant figure out where from great huh....

just add that all on top of the crazy day Ive had.... yep off to the mall to try and gain some sanity and think about crap.

0 comments: