CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

need sleep

I begged James to please come take care of the kids today before i kill them! I NEED SLEEP. And they are bouncing off the walls almost literally. Jake keeps jumping on the sofa y'all know how much i hate that, Marian isn't listening and poor Sarah is trying to get some sleep., they must know I am tired and want sleep so they are going crazy.. i need to go to the yarn shop later and get help finishing my diaper soaker I stoped by yesterday but didn't have it with me. I got more yarn to start yet another project, but I'm not getting much done lately. (wink) but on a happier note ...Grey's anatomy is on tonight!

seriously in bed tonight by 10 (maybe I'll get there by 12)

lets see what am i doing today... cut some more fabric to take to my moms, vacuum, dishes, i still need to get groceries, laundry, and all this while chasing after a 2yo feeding a 3mo every 2 hours and Jacob's school work... do you all see what my problem is? TO MUCH CRAP!

off to put Marian for a nap!

(ps. I spell checked)

0 comments: