CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ive come to realize
1. I've come to realize that, my ex:Is an asshole
2. I've come to realize that, I talk:just to hear myself!
3. I've come to realize that, I love:chocolate
4. I've come to realize that, I have:to much stuff on my plate
5. I've come to realize that, I've lost:touch with too many friends
6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when:it rains
(dont know where 7 went)
8. I've come to realize that, Marriage:sometimes sucks
9. I've come to realize that, Somewhere, someone is thinking:what am i going to eat
10. I've come to realize that, I'll never be:able to do everything
11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:Hmmm no one i guess
12. I've come to realize that, The last time I cried was:last night
13. I've come to realize that, My cell phone is:up to m y ear way to much
14. I've come to realize that, When I wake up in the morning:i want to go back to sleep
15. I've come to realize that, Before I go to sleep at night:i check my email just "one more time"
16. I've come to realize that, Right now I am thinking about:how tired i am
17. I've come to realize that, Babies are:lots of work!
18. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace:to much
19. I've come to realize that, Today :ive got a lot o do
20. I've come to realize that, Tonight I will:get nothing done! or mayeb havea date.. who knows
21. I've come to realize that, Tomorrow I will:Take jacob to his first day of public school ( yuk)22. I've come to realize that, I really want to:go back to bed

0 comments: