CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jacob's 1st day of school

yeah! grade K here comes jake, watch out! his teacher seams very nice. at first this morning he did not want to go... no please i want homeschool today he beged me, he walked in the door so timid it was cute.. but he needed to go as much as i needed a break I told myself i was going to come home and clean and get other stuff done while the girls were naping, nope I took a nap did my hair that took about 30 minutes so im getting faster at straighening it, and i had no idea it was so darn long!! thenput on some makeup, after i went and found it..apparently the kids decide it would be fun to play with it last night while i was gone AHH! ah to feel normal... havnt seen me today thats okay tell me how stress free i look anyways!

well almost time to get jake so i should go get marian up from her nap, she hasnt slept this long all summer!

then what? hmm make dinner for the kids and off to barnes and noble for me by the time i get there it will probably be like 6ish and tehn maybe just maybe i will be home early enough to go to bed early!

0 comments: