CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

whats up!

So ive finished a hat i was making for a baby gift, now im almost done with another one that Jacob wanted. and then im going to start working ona diaper soaker that i found a pattern for. Ive been pretty busy with my jnitting trying to keep myself over busy i think... ive been getting boared and if you know me well you know what happens when i get boared, bad things happen!

The kids are doing good, Jacob gave himself a hair cut! its not to bad but the bald spot on the back of the head will take a while to grow out! and marians hair is finally growing.

stiull waiting to hear about James Navy Career, wil he change rates? will he just geta nutral billet? will we move or stay, we really have no idea whats goig on and i dont think he realizes how much it bugs me, although he sems to be taking it in stride and doesnt realize ive put aHUGE part of my life on hold. I wantto open my retail location but i dont want to spend the time and $ to open just to have to close again.

well kids are up so time to go start my day.

0 comments: