CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

more kids???

so today i saw the play Birth it was really good and hearing birth stories almost makes me want another baby, if for nothing else but to give birth at home in the privacy and safety of my home surounded only by those who are invited.

I really believe that birth is a sacred occasion and woman have the ability to give birth without medical intervention, however on a rare occasion they need help. women should surround themselves with other women and those who make her feel safe. i believe that women left to birth naturaly are more likely to breastfeed and to not have as many problems breastfeeding after birth.
But i also believe that you can have a positive birth experiance no matter where you are as long as you have positive support.

you know what bugs me are those moms and ive heard this before WAY to many times.... well my dr said it would be better if i have a c-section or my dr said i cant have a vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean) because it woudl be to risky or... no dr around me does it. well if its taht important to you then you WILL find a way so shut up and stop complaing, take your care into your own hands and stop letting some stranger who spends 5 minutes with you make the decisions for you. oh and about breastfeeding.... what about when moms say i tried to breastfeedin but i couldnt so i switched to formula.... i want to say yeah but did you really try or did you give up when you had to do all the work.

I'm proud to be a AP mama, i wear by baby and toddler, co-sleep, breastfeed, and treat my kids with respect.. so why do people always say oh your way more "crunchy" then me, why do i hav to be crunchy , maybe i just dont see the point ingiving birth and putting my baby in another room or another bed where they are alone and scared?

Okay enough for one night!

0 comments: