CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

sometimes you just have to wonder

what you are supose to be doing with your life. I have almost everything i want and really i do say almost. I have a nice house, 2 running cars an RV great kids and a wonderfull church family. I guess i should be happy with what the lord has provided me but sometimes i have to wonder what does he have in store for me next. I love my kids and I love my job, I love the Lord but sometime i wish i just had someone who felt the same way about all of those things as me. What is it with life that always leaves us wanting more.
Tomorrow is Easter and once again i have no special plans to do anything on such an important day for everyone especially christians.

well enough thinking for now!

0 comments: